Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Getting back into the Groove

I think I'm playing reasonably now, the HUD has definitely helped although holdem manger crashes every time I try to use the HUD on a HU table - but in fairness its where I need it the least. Either way HEM has definitely paid for itself - I'm up about 7 buyins over the last few sessions, and although apparently I'm running below expectation I'm pretty sure that I am running well.

I love playing when I'm running well. Even though there is no relation to past luck and future luck I think its just the added confidence from having winning sessions. I had another decent session today and played well HU and even though I kinda neglected the 6max tables a bit. I'm too tired to post hands now but I should have some up tomorrow or some time soon.

Good luck at the tables guys.

No comments: