Saturday, April 12, 2008

Holdem Manager is my hero...

So far things have gone well today; I did about 2hours revision and I downloaded holdem manger on Boomer's recommendation... and after about 4 hours I actually got it to be fully functional (there was a strange conflict between OpenSSL and PostgreSQL which caused me a lot of problems). Anyway having a HUD again is absolutely amazing - its like you have been walking around with sunglasses on the whole time and suddenly someone removes them. Its just so nice to be able to see just basic things at a glance plus some people I thought were standard tags actually turned out to be nits. At the moment I'm up just under 4 buyins which is pretty good although I have been running well - hit set vs AA etc.

I'll update more later on I think as I plan on playing more later on. So all thats left is to say TY BOOMER!

Good luck at the tables guys.

No comments: