Thursday, April 10, 2008

No mental discipline

Played for an hour today and lost 4 buyins, the final one through tilt, half through mistakes and the rest due to bad luck. Unfortunately my PT on my desktop doesnt seem to pick up all my hands which is strange since the one on my laptop does. I'm wondering if its something to do with when I use the "view last hand" button on BF but I don't know. I'm getting a little tired with Betfair due to being unable to record stats properly and being unable to use PAHUD. The players at BF are pretty bad but I'm tempted to go back to crypto. I think its probably due to the fact that I'm just frustrated at running bad right now but I may move soon.

Main hands for today that actually got recorded.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?2414362
Ah well these things happen. Pot is like $150 on the end, I think my image is enough to get paid in these spots when people look me up with various pairs... or sets.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?2414378
I think I should have folded the turn here, it was early on and I didn't really have a read so thats a $28 mistake.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?2414392
I dunno how much value I have checkraising here - probably not much. I think I should either bet fold the river or just flat call. I was planning on flat calling but when he made a small bet on the river I thought it could be an Axs type hand - but even if it is I dont think I get many calls.

Can't get any more hands since they werent picked up. Needless to say KK < FD, 2 pair < TP rivered 2p, 0 draws hit etc.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

on the TT vs AQo hand, why check the ace?

Shads said...

I normally mix it up between betting and checking there, if I think there is a good chance that my opponent is floating the flop then I check the turn more often hoping to induce a bluff - with my current image I think this was a good option